The Keysight 10757B environmental sensor monitors the temperature of an object being measured or of the workpiece itself. The sensor, used in Keysight laser interferometer systems, detects temperature changes and works with the measurement electronics to automatically compensate for thermal expansion errors. A 15-meter (49-ft) cable is included.
Keysight laser positioning systems, utilizing environmental compensation components such as the Keysight 10757B sensor, increase manufacturing consistency, improve product quality and reliability, and allow the production of precision products.
- Automatically detects equipment thermal expansion
- Increases accuracy and repeatability of systems
- Extends application of laser interferometer positioning systems
- Built-in magnet allows easy attachment to magnetic materials
- High reliability backed by three-year warranty