Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Keysight VP of Network & Data Center Solutions Joachim Peerlings joins Eoptolink, leading maker of optical transceivers, for an exciting interview at OFC 2022. Dirk Lutz, Eoptolink Distinguished Engineer, provides an overview of the 800G transceiver portfolio including the SR8 and the QDD transceivers featuring 2xFR4 and MPO16 interfaces. Don’t miss the DR8, the lowest power 800G transceiver in the world! To conclude, Eoptolink VP of Business Development Supriyo Dey demonstrates the 400G ZR+ transceiver. Eoptolink uses Keysight’s DCA N1077B and N092B to validate their 800G SR8 transceiver. Keysight’s DCA series of optical clock recovery and sampling oscilloscope is the industry de-facto standard for validating optical transceiver modules.