Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Research is underway to develop the technology required for 200 Gbps lanes. At OFC 2021, Keysight demonstrates accurate waveform tests for next-generation transmitters using an N1000A DCA-X, N1030A optical reference receiver, and a UXR-Series oscilloscope with an N7005A external O/E converter. This test system will be used to characterize signals generated by a 212 Gbps E/O driven by a M8199A AWG.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements