Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Using high-speed digitizers for Test and Measurement applications
Why do customers use Keysight’s Hi-speed data-convertors for Test & Measurement?
Whatever the application, whether it’s in Research & Education, Commercial & Industrial, or in the Aerospace & Defense world, customers use Keysight’s high-speed data-converters because of at least one of the following benefits:
- Small Size
- Low Power Consumption
- Higher Measurement Throughput
- Better Measurement Fidelity
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Customers will use a cross section of different products depending on their platform, PCI, PXI, cPCI and VME, to fully integrated multichannel systems.
Research & Education Market
Customers who are principally using the high-speed data-converters for research & educational purposes typically need at least of the following:
- Greater channel density, to provide more measurement in a smaller footprint. Multiple channels across multiple modules can also be synchronized using the Acqiris ASBus system.
- Higher measurement throughput allowing higher trigger rate, and less missed measurable events.
- Fewer measurements to obtain the correct result, higher precision, more accurate results.
- Faster integration, software support for multiple O/S and programming environments, with application, code examples and turnkey software.
Typical applications areas include: Nuclear Physics, Particle Physics, HEP, Hydrodynamic Tests, Astrophysics, Plasma Research
Commercial & Industrial Market
Customers in the commercial & industrial world who principally use the high-speed data-converters for in-house test and measurement purposes (including ATE) typically need at least one of the following:
- Greater channel density, to provide more measurement in a smaller footprint.
- Higher measurement throughput, providing higher test throughput. In ATE this can also reduce production costs (E.g. a test system that operates twice as fast replaces two slower systems).
- Fewer measurements to obtain the correct result, means less measurements required and faster testing.
- Faster time-to-market, software support for multiple O/S and programming environments, with application code examples and turnkey demo software.
- Real-time on-board signal processing.
Applications include calibration, development, ATE production and functional tests for Semiconductor Devices, Laser Printer Heads, Hard Disk Drives, Telecommunication Infrastructure, Automotive Components, Medical Systems
Aerospace & Defense Market
Aerospace & Defense customers who principally use the high-speed data-converters for ATE and other T&M equipment typically need at least one of the following:
- Greater channel density to provide more measurement in a smaller footprint.
- Higher measurement throughput means higher test throughput.
- Fewer measurements to obtain the correct result.
- Faster time-to-market.
Applications include development and ATE from O-level to Depot for Radar systems (including microwave guidance systems - seekers), Electronic Warfare (SIGINT systems), Electro-optical systems (LIDAR)