Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Momentum Simulator Engine
The Momentum Simulator Engine is a 3-D planar electromagnetic (EM) simulator used for passive circuit analysis. It accepts arbitrary design geometries (including multi-layer structures) and accurately simulates complex EM effects including coupling and parasitics. Accurate EM simulation enables RF/MMIC designers to improve passive circuit performance and increases confidence that the manufactured product will function as simulated.
Momentum RF is a second solver technology within the Momentum EM engine that reduces simulation time without sacrificing accuracy on large structures under a half wavelength.
Because Momentum is an integrated component in the Advanced Design System (ADS) design flow, simulation setup times are reduced, and design productivity is increased.
- Full wave EM solver accounts for full dispersion and radiation.
- Quasi-static EM solver for faster modeling of larger circuits from DC to a half wavelength.
- Fully-integrated with ADS Layout environment.
- "Edge mesh" for improved behavioral characterization of current crowding in high frequency signals.
The Momentum Simulator Engine is integrated into the Momentum G2 Element.