Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Command Expert 2018 Release Notes
About Command Expert
Keysight's Command Expert software combines instrument commands, documentation, syntax checking, command execution, and code generation all in one simple interface. Command Expert works with instruments that use Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation (SCPI), IVI-C, IVI-COM, or IVI.NET drivers.
Command Expert generates a SCPI.NET driver for each SCPI command set you install, for use in Visual Studio applications.
Command Expert Add-ons let you use Command Expert for easy instrument control in Excel, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python, SystemVue, VEE, and Visual Studio.
What's In Command Expert 2018
Adds support for the following environments
- Keysight Test Automation Platform (TAP), version 8.1 or later - www.keysight.com/find/TAP
- MATLAB R2018a
- Python 3.6
Other changes and features
- Adds the ability to export code targeting MATLAB when using an IVI-C driver
- Fixed an issue that caused problems installing when the Visual Studio Shell is on the system (e.g. Atmel Studio)
To see which SCPI instruments are supported, use the Manage Command Sets dialog box in the Command Expert application, or visit Instruments Supported by Command Expert
Command Expert also lets you control instruments using IVI-COM, IVI-C, and IVI.NET drivers.
Last Updated: March 9, 2018