Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Responsible Disclosure Program
Responsible Disclosure Philosophy
Keysight Technologies believes effective disclosure of security vulnerabilities requires mutual trust, respect, transparency and common good between Keysight Technologies and Security Researchers. Together, our vigilant expertise promotes the continued security and privacy of Keysight Technologies customers, products, and services.
Keysight Technologies accepts vulnerability reports from all sources such as independent security researchers, industry partners, vendors, customers, and consultants. Keysight Technologies defines a security vulnerability as an unintended weakness or exposure that could be used to compromise the integrity, availability, or confidentiality of our products and services.
We encourage responsible security research on Keysight presence, services, and products. We allow you to conduct vulnerability research and testing on the Keysight services and products to which you have authorized access. In no event shall your research and testing involve:
- Accessing, or attempting to access, accounts or data that does not belong to you
- Any attempt to modify or destroy any data that does not belong to you
- Executing or attempting to execute any “Denial of Service” attack
- Testing in a manner that would degrade the operation of any Keysight systems
- Sending unsolicited or unauthorized email, spam, or junk email
- Testing third party applications, websites, or services that integrate with Keysight or connect to Keysight systems.
- Posting, transmitting, uploading, linking to, sending, or storing any malicious software
This program applies to the digital presence, including any digital assets owned, operated, or maintained by Keysight Technologies. This does not apply to Keysight products. To report an issue for Keysight products please go here.
Our Commitment to Researchers
- Trust. We maintain trust and confidentiality in our professional exchanges with security researchers.
- Respect. We treat all researchers with respect and recognize your contribution for keeping our customers safe and secure.
- Transparency. We will work with you to validate and remediate reported vulnerabilities in accordance with our commitment to security and privacy.
- Common Good. We investigate and remediate issues in a manner consistent with protecting the safety and security of those potentially affected by a reported vulnerability.
What We Ask of Researchers
- Trust. We request that you communicate about potential vulnerabilities in a responsible manner, providing sufficient time and information for our team to validate and address potential issues.
- Respect. We request that researchers make every effort to avoid privacy violations, degradation of user experience, disruption to production systems, and destruction of data during security testing.
- Transparency. We request that researchers provide the technical details and background necessary for our team to identify and validate reported issues, using the form below.
- Common Good. We request that researchers act for the common good, protecting user privacy and security by refraining from publicly disclosing unverified vulnerabilities until our team has had time to validate and address reported issues.
Keysight Technologies recommends that security researchers share the details of any suspected vulnerabilities across any asset owned, controlled, or operated by Keysight (or that would reasonably impact the security of Keysight and our users) using the webform below. The Keysight Security team will acknowledge receipt of each vulnerability report, conduct a thorough investigation, and then take appropriate action for resolution.