Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
- Seamless integration with IxNetwork and IxExplorer
- Scalable time distribution platform
- Robust connection guidelines allowing for wide spread placement of chassis
- Large-scale testing with synchronized timing
- Support for industry-standard timing inputs
- Flexible topologies that allow massive scale testing
Problem: Time-Sensitive Networked Applications Are Difficult to Validate
Time-synchronized testing is critical for many emerging network technologies such as data center network, audio/video bridging (AVB), time-sensitive networking (TSN), industrial automation, and Internet of things (IoT). All of these network applications require a very accurate awareness of time, which is best achieved by using an industry-standard time reference such as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Solution: Precision Time-Synchronized Testing
Keysight's Metronome is a precision test instrument that seamlessly integrates with our test solutions to enable large-scale, time-synchronized testing of complex networks.
Metronome enables devices under test (DUT) and an IxNetwork test system to use the same time reference. The Metronome enables massive-scale time-synchronized testing using up to 8 directly-connected chassis when using one Metronome. If massive scale is required, the Metronome-STAR topology can be used for up to 48 AresONE connected in a synchronization system. The Metronome and the Metronome Timing System Extender together provide connection and distance flexibility between Metronome and the attached chassis.
Data Sheets 2023.12.21
IxNetwork—Converged Data Center Ethernet Test Solution
Case Studies 2020.05.28
Ixia and Alcatel-Lucent Validate IEEE1588v2 Performance for Mobile Backhaul