Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Enhance Your Reality
The Keysight M8100 Series arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs) offer a level of versatility that enables you to set up complex real-world signals — whether you need precise signals to characterize the performance of a design or need to stress a device to its limits. From low-observable radar to high-density communications, testing is more realistic with our precision arbitrary waveform generators.
- Push your radar and electronic warfare designs farther with highly realistic signal scenarios.
- Leverage up to 256 GSa/s of sample rates to develop advanced components for terabit transmission systems.
- Debug your most exacting designs with confidence using superior signal fidelity.
- Use high-resolution and wide bandwidth signals simultaneously.
- Stress your device to its limits with clean or distorted signals.
- Reduce system footprint with the AXIe form factor.
Keysight's Fastest AWG
The unmatched capabilities of the Keysight M8199A enable you to take your designs to a new level. To create next-generation transmission technology, advanced research engineers require a new level of stimulus performance. Whether testing the discrete components of a coherent optical system or experimenting with terabit transmission, you need the highest speed, bandwidth, precision, and flexibility to meet the challenges of industry-leading applications.
- Sample rate up to 256 GS/s and 65 GHz bandwidth gives you enough margin required for pulse shaped signals.
- Ready to use integrated instrument saves time, resources, and accelerates time to market.
- High flexibility with license-based upgrades from two to four channels and sample rate from 128 to 256 GS/s.
- Cross-platform software supports the M8100A Series AWGs.
- Ideal for industries that require coherent transmission, direct detection, radar signal creation, and any high-frequency signal stimulus.
8 to 256 GSa/s
8 to 14 bits
4 to 65 GHz
Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
-49 to -90 dBc
Find the Model that's Right for You
Already own one of these products? Visit Technical Support
High-Performance M8100 Series
M8100 Series Multichannel Support Modules
Custom AWG Applications
Aerospace and Defense
Choosing the right emitter generation source to test electronic warfare (EW) applications is challenging. Since no one source is ideal in every situation, a test engineer must decide to qualify the generation source for each application.
Next-generation optical transceivers enable telecom service providers to support 100GE, 400GE, and soon terabit applications. To thoroughly test your optical receiver, you need to stimulate it with complex waveforms using different modulation formats and data sources. The M8100A Series AWGs can help you quickly and accurately test the performance of your optical transceivers.
Extend the Capabilities of Your M8100 Series
Customize your M8100 Series AWG with additional features and functions. These are available for purchase with the instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the M8100 Series
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.