Nemo IoT Meter – an easy-to-use handheld NB-IoT and LTE-M network coverage verification tool
Nemo IoT Meter is an easy-to-use handheld measurement tool for verifying IoT service quality at customer premises. Nemo IoT Meter can be used in industrial environments to verify coverage and end-to-end connection quality for IoT device installations. Ideal for technicians installing IoT probes and sensors, it runs on a regular Android-based smartphone and is connected through an NB-IoT or LTE-M dongle. With Nemo IoT Meter, you can easily check IoT network coverage and connection, and create an intelligible report of the performed measurements.
Log ﬁles are made available in Nemo File Format that allows easy post-processing with Nemo Analyze, Nemo WindCatcher, or third-party post-processing tools.
Ensure coverage and service quality in mission-critical and consumer-based IoT networks
By performing active field measurements with Keysight’s handheld IoT measurement solutions, installation companies and operators’ technical and sales staff can now validate that networks meet set requirements, reliable IoT services are offered to end customers for their IoT applications, and onsite installations will be successful. Nemo IoT Meter enables network operators and service providers to actively test networks in the field, ensuring the coverage and service quality of networks in mission-critical and consumer-based IoT applications, accelerating installations and speeding time-to-revenue.
Ensure NB-IoT and LTE-M network coverage and quality with handheld in-building measurements
Android application measuring IoT network coverage and data connection quality
- Runs on a regular Android-based smartphone connected through an NB-IoT or LTE-M dongle
Ideal for in-building measurements
- Designed for installation companies and operators’ technical and sales staff
- Ideal for technicians installing IoT probes and sensors in industrial indoor environments
- Easy verification of IoT network coverage and service quality at customer premises
- Indoor map with markers
Active field testing
- Check NB-IoT and LTE-M network coverage and connection quality prior to IoT sensor installations
- Creates intelligible reports on the go right in the field after a measurement session is completed
- Ensures the coverage and service quality of networks in mission-critical and consumer-based IoT applications