Guide to Setup FieldFox Remote Keyboard Utility
The Remote Keyboard utility provides an alternate method to control FieldFox remotely, and it is used along with FieldFox Remote Display.
Usage note: Remote Keyboard Utility on this page is not officially supported by Keysight and do not have extensive error checking. It is provided as a convenience. The self-extracting zipped file must be executed to extract the installation file.
- FieldFox Keyboard requires Keysight IO Libraries to work together. Go to www.keysight.com/find/iosuite and follow the links to install the free software.
- Establish a LAN connection between the FieldFox and the PC. When the connection is established you will have IP addresses for the FieldFox.
To use this remote keyboard utility:
- Download FieldFox_Keyboard.zip from below.
- Execute FieldFox_Keyboard from the folder. The FieldFox Remote Keyboard window will appear on the PC.
- Click Connect button at the bottom left of the user interface.
- Enter FieldFox IP address and click Connect. A window dialog will pop-up upon successful connection.
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2013-10-20||1.0||Zip file contain FieldFox Remote Keyboard setup file|
|Zip file contain FieldFox Remote Keyboard setup file|
Click the download button, select file, save and unzip.
Please read the installation instruction guide from above.
- Does Not Require a License
Installs on: PC
- Other Windows
- FieldFox Keyboard requires Agilent IO Libraries to work together. Go to www.agilent.com/find/iosuite and follow the links to install the free software.
- LAN connection between FieldFox and PC.
- N9912A, N9923A, N9913A, N9914A, N9915A, N9916A, N9917A, N9918A, N9925A, N9926A, N9927A, N9928A, N9935A, N9936A, N9937A, N9938A