- Analog bandwidth exceeding 80 GHz
- Continuous sample rate: 200 to 256 GSa/s
- 1 MSa of waveform memory per channel
- Synchronization of up to 8 channels across 4 modules
- Built-in frequency and phase response calibration for clean output signals
The M8199B is an arbitrary waveform generator that provides R&D engineers a high-performance signal source for arbitrary signals, enabling development of designs of 160 GBaud and above. It enables up to 8 synchronized channels at 256 GSa/s with nominal analog bandwidth exceeding 80 GHz. It has built-in frequency and phase response calibration for clean output signals, and it is integrated and ready to use out-of-the-box.
This industry-leading AWG gives you the speed, bandwidth, precision, and flexibility to meet the challenges of next-generation applications, enabling data transmission greater than 400 Gb/s per lane in intensity-modulation/direct-detect (IM/DD) and greater than 1.6 Tb/s per carrier in coherent optical communications.