Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Be a Hero, Not a Headline
Simulate attacks, expose gaps, and course correct with step-by-step fixes.
Increase the efficiency, performance, and reliability of your security systems.
Prove Your Network Is Secure
Get in front of attacks with breach and attack simulation (BAS)
Security is never static. New threats are ever present, and misconfigurations can compromise your network in an instant. You need to attack yourself — before someone else does. By safely simulating the entire kill chain on your production network, you can definitively measure your risk, expose gaps, and course-correct with step-by-step remediations.
A breach and attack simulation (BAS) platform built on 20+ years of leadership in threat intelligence and security testing, Keysight Threat Simulator makes it easy to continuously validate your defenses and optimize the effectiveness of your security operations (SecOps) team.
Protect Users and Applications
Research, test, protect, and strengthen your security
Network security is about finding and fixing vulnerabilities before they hurt you.
- Research: Tap into an application and threat intelligence feed, such as Keysight ATI Research Center, to research the latest threats, vulnerabilities, and application spoofing techniques
- Test: Simulate distributed denial of service (DDoS), exploits, malware, and fuzzing mixed with real-world traffic like BreakingPoint to validate your security infrastructure
- Protect: Block up to 80% of malicious traffic and fend off zero-day malware mutations by blocking them at their source with ThreatARMOR
- Strengthen: Integrate failsafe security with security resilience solutions to ensure network availability during appliance deployment, failure, troubleshooting, and maintenance
Patrol Every Packet
Prepare with Visibility
Gartner made “Continuous Visibility” the centerpiece of its CARTA (Continuous Adaptive Risk and Trust Assessment) security framework. Embracing a security architecture for continuous visibility means validating security before deployment and protecting production networks with comprehensive data inspection.
A robust security architecture makes applications and networks stronger by eliminating blind spots. With comprehensive visibility into physical, virtual, and cloud network segments, you can rest assured your network is protected from core to edge.
Encrypted Traffic Visibility
SSL is a key attack vector and efficient visibility into encrypted traffic is becoming critical to secure your business.
You need SSL visibility solutions that enable you to see inside all encrypted traffic. These solutions can be used both inline and out-of-band for decrypting/encrypting your inbound or outgoing traffic.
Practice your Cyberskills
Train your Cyber Warriors with advanced Cyber Range services
Cyber Range uses our BreakingPoint security test software to help your team think like their enemy:
- Leverage our world-leading Application and Threat Intelligence Research Center
- Join the red team and learn hackers' tools, techniques, and view of the IT world
Cyber Range also helps you build and assess your defense skills:
- Train anytime, anywhere on ever-changing real-world scenarios
- Join the blue team and learn to defend, red team to attack with multiple threat options
Boost Performance of Security Solutions
Keysight Security Architecture uses context awareness to let you select the data you send to each security solution based on application, user, device type, and geo-location. With intelligent routing and load balancing functions, you can better manage the flow of data to your network security solutions, optimize tool performance, and block traffic to (or from) malicious sites.
With less data to process, your tools and solutions work more efficiently.