Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Diagnostics and Usage Program
Keysight asks customers to help improve BenchVue by occasionally providing diagnostics and usage data. No measurement details or data are captured. All information collected is anonymous.
You can choose to send Keysight anonymous data that we can use to improve the BenchVue application. If you would like to help us improve our products and services, you can opt in to our Diagnostics and Usage program. Your explicit consent is required to opt in to the program and you can opt out at any time. All information collected is non-identifiable and no measurement details or data are captured.
You may change your diagnostic and usage sharing preferences at installation or after BenchVue has been installed.
To change your preference at installation you may opt in at the final step during BenchVue’s installation.
You may also change your Diagnostics and Usage Sharing under the main menu
Settings (gear) icon -> Updates/Privacy tab.