Exceptional Performance in a Small Package
The Keysight Streamline Series P924xA USB oscilloscopes bring the InfiniiVision usability and performance to USB modular oscilloscopes. The Streamline Series provides maximum investment protection and is built with technology that leverages decades of Keysight’s high-performance oscilloscope expertise.
- Benefit from Keysight’s InfiiniVision benchtop technology in a compact form, including 6-in-1 instrument integration
- Choose bandwidth ranges from 200 MHz to 1GHz to match your application needs
- Quickly analyze signals with 31 typical oscilloscope measurements
- See more signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate at a 5 GSa/s sample rate
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone triggering
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Taking USB instrumentation to a whole new level
The compact P924xA offers multiple instruments in one device-oscilloscope, digital voltmeter (DVM), protocol analyzer, spectrum analysis, and arbitrary waveform generator – enabling you to:
- Leverage accurate and repeatable measurements, automated code capability, and a consistent, intuitive user interface
- Support a wide array of probing and analysis tools
- Benefit from benchtop applications like mask testing and frequency response
- Share the compact and portable oscilloscope between labs and test facilities
Max Sample Rate
Max Memory Depth
Windows 7/10 64-bit
Want to see more specifications?