Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
PathWave EM Design 2022 includes:
- Addition of the Sparse Direct Solver (SDS) that will reduce, for large simulations over 1M unknowns, runtime and memory footprint over the Direct Solver
- The FEM engine has been updated to match the one in ADS 2022
- Various fixes enhancements in importing capabilities from Cadence Allegro or Ansys HFSS
- Improvements in the Antenna Design Toolkit
PathWave EM Design 2022 is available now!
What’s New in PathWave EM Design 2022?
PathWave EM Design 2022 continues to be a leading 3D electromagnetic (3D EM) modeling and simulation environment, which is also integrated with the PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) 2022 design flow.
PathWave EM Design 2022 aligns the FEM engine with PathWave ADS 2022. It includes a new Sparse Direct Solver (SDS) for FEM, reducing simulation time for large designs. In addition, scale bar colormaps are provided for improved visualization, several 3rd party tools were upgraded, and various bug fixes are included.
Looking for more?
Looking for another version? View other PathWave EM Design (EMPro) versions.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements