O que você está procurando?
Already own a signal source analyzer?
Trade in your current signal source analyzer or a competitor's model and get a credit of up to 35% toward a new E5055A.
The Next Generation of Signal Source Analysis in One-Box
The Keysight E5055A SSA-X signal source analyzer provides precise and accurate measurements in one box. Comprehensive and versatile, this solution evaluates the phase noise and other relevant parameters for RF signals up to 8 GHz. Flexible measurement settings and a modern user interface improve measurement efficiency, while application support through software expands measurement coverage to meet new requirements.
- Achieve accuracy and precision in both absolute and residual phase noise measurements with an ultra-low noise sensitivity and cross-correlation method.
- Gain accurate and precise residual phase noise measurement is available with the built-in, clean internal signal source and advanced path delay compensation technology.
- Evaluate your DUTs from additional and different aspects using the two-port vector network analysis (VNA) option.
- Analyze voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs) with more flexibility by using clean DC voltage (two channels) and tuning voltage outputs.
- Improve the evaluation quality and efficiency using the modern multi-window display.
- Solve your unique measurement requirements effectively and efficiently by using application software. The new S96302B precision jitter analysis is available for clock / serial / deserializer (SerDes) / phase-locked-loop (PLL) evaluations in high side driver (HSD) applications. The S96302B is compatible with the E5001A SSA-J software.