Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Application Intelligence Reduces Troubleshooting Time and Costs
It is estimated that 85% of mean time to repair (MTTR) is consumed by simply trying to verify that there is, in fact, an issue. What if you could change this? Context-aware data processing can be used to help IT in this area. By reducing the discovery time for network issues, the MTTR is automatically reduced.
This solution brief provides a general overview of how application intelligence can improve network and application troubleshooting and monitoring functions. In addition, a clear example is provided to illustrate how IT can change the focus of troubleshooting from reactive efforts to proactive efforts to help reduce time and cost.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements