Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Application Intelligence Reduces Troubleshooting Time and Costs
It is estimated that 85% of mean time to repair (MTTR) is consumed by simply trying to verify that there is, in fact, an issue. What if you could change this? Context-aware data processing can be used to help IT in this area. By reducing the discovery time for network issues, the MTTR is automatically reduced.
This solution brief provides a general overview of how application intelligence can improve network and application troubleshooting and monitoring functions. In addition, a clear example is provided to illustrate how IT can change the focus of troubleshooting from reactive efforts to proactive efforts to help reduce time and cost.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements