Next-Generation Data Acquisition System
Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a three-slot mainframe and your choice of nine plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software or use the intuitive graphical front panel with task-oriented, self-guiding menus. The DAQ970A / DAQ973A data acquisition systems have high-quality switching and an advanced 6.4 digit multimeter built-in that allows you to measure accurately.
- Three-slot mainframe with built-in 6.5 digit DMM
- Nine switch and control plug-in modules
- Measures and converts 12 different input signals: temperature with thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, dc/ac volts, 2- and 4-wire resistance, frequency and period, dc/ac current, and capacitance
- Choice of USB, LAN, or GPIB interfaces for easy connectivity to your PC
- Graphical Web interface for point and click monitor and control
- USB flash drive support to copy/log data in standalone applications
There Is No Comparison
What can you expect from a data acquisition system that is this affordable? Measurements you can trust. The powerful measurement performance, flexibility, connectivity options, cost factor, and ease-of-use of the DAQ970A / DAQ973A combine to outpace all other data acquisition systems — even in systems costing three to five times as much.
- Built-in signal conditioning
- Standard PC connectivity
- Convenient data storage with USB flash drive
- Virtual front-panel control via the BenchVue web interface
- Custom configurations that grow with you
PathWave BenchVue Data Acquisition Software
Instantly control your data acquisition units to log and visualize results in a variety of display options for easier analysis.
- Control measurement channels for your specific test configurations from multiple data acquisition units.
- Use the various waveform measurement operations in the time domain chart.
- Capture total harmonic distortion (THD), THD plus noise, and signal-to-noise and distortion (SINAD) measurement operations in a fast Fourier transform (FFT) chart.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Max Scanning Speed
Max Sampling Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Test a DC-to-DC Converter With PathWave BenchVue Software and DAQ970A
Do you know that the Keysight DAQ970A data acquisition (DAQ) system is an effective tool to help you test or monitor the input power, output power, gain, and efficiency of a DC-to-DC converter?
Watch this video to learn how PathWave BenchVue software quickly configures your DAQ970A, controls multiple instruments and automates your test sequences with minimal instrument knowledge, and performs in-depth analysis in no time.
Find The Model That's Right For You
Extend The Capabilities For Your Data Acquisition System
Featured DAQ System Resources
Technical Overviews 2022.06.01
DAQ970A/DAQ973A Data Acquisition System
Product Fact Sheets 2019.12.22
DAQ970A Data Acquisition System
White Papers 2022.11.14
Dynamic Data Acquisition System
White Papers 2022.06.22
DAQ System Comparisons
White Papers 2018.12.10
Fast Thermal Characterization and Testing Your Electronic Devices
White Papers 2018.07.16
How to Optimize Measurement Speed of Your DAQ
White Papers 2018.08.28
Temperature Data Acquisition, Data Logging Using DAQ System
View All Resources