Logic analyzer configuration
- 136 channels, 350 MHz state, 12.5 GHz timing zoom, 2.5 GHz timing, 2 Mb depth standard
- 15-inch (38.1 cm) color, touch-screen display for viewing and quickly navigating large numbers of signals and buses
- built-in removable SSD drive, USB 3.0 ports, and LAN for fast data transfer and storage of large amounts of data
- 1.4 GHz trigger sequencer to ensure high-speed events are captured
Timing analysis (asynchronous sampling)
- up to 2.5 GHz / 5.0 GHz / 10GHz (full- / half- / quarter-channel) timing for capturing signal activity at high resolution
- up to 128 Mb / 256 Mb / 512Mb (full- / half- / quarter-channel) deep memory for identifying the root cause of a problem and symptom widely separated in time
- 12.5 GHz (80 ps) timing zoom with 256K memory depth for analysis of the trigger event with high resolution
State analysis (synchronous sampling)
- state data rates up to 1.4 Gb/s, state clock rates up to 700 MHz for high-speed data capture
- automated threshold / sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels for quick identification of problem signals
Configuration considerations (probes and additional software ordered separately)
- Select from a wide variety of single-ended and differential general purpose and application-specific probes.
- Add application software for insight to debug, analyze and optimize your system’s operation.
- Purchase the speed and memory depth capability you need today and upgrade as your needs evolve. Use 16864AU to upgrade an existing 16864A.
- Includes keyboard, mouse, accessories bag, power cord.
Extend the Capabilities of Your 136-Channel Portable Logic Analyzer
Featured Resources for 16864A 136-Channel Portable Logic Analyzer
Service Manuals 2021.09.20
16860 Series Portable Logic Analyzer Service Guide
User Manuals 2021.09.20
Logic and Protocol Analyzer User Guide
Installation Guides 2016.08.20
E5867A Removable Hard Drive SSD for 16860-Series Logic Analyzers Installation Guide
Installation Guides 2021.08.11
16860 Series Portable Logic Analyzers Installation/Quick Start Guide
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
16860A Series Portable Logic Analyzers