Keysight recommends using the most current version, which includes the most up-to-date bug fixes and security patches available.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2007-11-01||E.01.00||Version 1.0 (E.01.00) Initial release for N8211A and N8212A calibration software.|
|Version 1.0 (E.01.00) Initial release for N8211A and N8212A calibration software.|
How to Download
- Close all applications.
- Download application .exe file to the PC desktop.
How to Install
- Download the Setup.exe file to the PC desktop.
- Run Setup.exe as follows: Right-click the Setup.exe file and select “Run as Administrator” to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the Test Management Environment.
Important Note: After the initial N7800A TME installation, be sure to launch the application in Normal mode. Do not launch in Administrator mode. Administrator mode is only used for the initial installation of the N7800A TME application.
- Requires a License
To obtain a key contact your local Keysight Technologies Sales Representative.
Installs on: PC
- Windows 10
Minimum Requirements to Run TME N78xxA Application Software:
- TME revision E.03.91 or higher
- Check individual N78xxA Application’s ReadMe files for specific requirements
- N8211A, N8212A
No previous versions available