Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
This page provides information for the following GoldenGate product releases:
- GoldenGate 4.1.10
- GoldenGate 4.1.9
- GoldenGate 4.1.8
- GoldenGate 4.1.7
- GoldenGate 4.1.6
GoldenGate 4.1.10 includes enhanced support for Process Design Kits (PDKs) that use inherited parameters. Please refer to the Release Notes for more detail information.
If you have not installed GoldenGate 4.1.8 or 4.1.9, before using GoldenGate 4.1.10, you must update your licenses prior to installing this release. The updated license is valid for versions 4.1.8 - 4.1.10.
GoldenGate 4.1.9 includes improvements in models and parallel simulations.
GoldenGate 4.1.8 features a number of important enhancements including the following:
- Quad-Pack - Provides up to 4 parallel simulations per user at no additional cost. Ideal for designers with multi-core computers, design team computer networks or compute farms. Users will have the ability to run multiple simulations in parallel - fully exploring the impacts of process variations and parasitics, more easily, and in less time.
- Voltage & Current Gain Compression analysis
- Device model updates: JUNCAP, HICUM Level 2 V2.1, BSIM SOI V3.*, BSIM SOI V4.*, and BSIM V4.*.
Note: Existing licenses will require an update.
GoldenGate 4.1.7 features a number of important enhancements including the following:
- Support for Cadence IC 6.1.2
- Increased flexibility in viewing results
GoldenGate 4.1.6 features a number of important enhancements including the following:
- New Large-Signal S-Parameter (LSSP) analysis which provides the small signal equivalent S-parameters of a circuit operating under non-linear conditions.
- Support for the Cadence Analog Design Environment, Corners Tools with ability to run the multiple Corners simulations in parallel (such as GoldenGate's Monte Claro capabilities).
- New Monte Clarlo/parallel simulation cockpit (QMCC) tool. This tool enables fine tuning and monitoring of parallel simulations such as Monte Carlo and Corners. QMCC also enables viewing of the finished trail results on a per-trial basis while the simulation is running.
- GoldenGate now has the ability to read Ptolemy/Signal Studio waveform data files (*.wmf and *.sig) on Linux 32 and 64-bit systems.
View other GoldenGate Product Versions.