Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
PathWave System Design (SystemVue) Virtual Test Bench (VTB)
Starting with PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) 2021, Verification Test Bench (VTB) is called Virtual Test Bench (VTB) and also supports multiple PathWave System Design (SystemVue) VTB release versions.
PathWave System Design (SystemVue) Virtual Test Bench (VTB) is an add-on that provides preconfigured test benches to Advanced Design System (ADS) circuit designers. It helps them, during all the design phases (sizing/design/verification), to ensure that the key figures of merits of their designs such as EVM or BER, meet the specifications of modern wireless communications.
PathWave System Design (SystemVue) VTBs boast a wide variety of standards:
- Application-driven testbenches like Digital Pre-Distortion.
The VTB components provide signal generation terminals (where the DUT input needs to be connected) and signal analysis terminals (where the DUT output needs to be connected). The generated signals are real world complex modulated waveforms that are wireless standard compliant. Signal generation and analysis is done by the PathWave System Design (SystemVue) Data Flow simulation engine.
Note: PathWave System Design (SystemVue) VTBs includes virtual test benches from all previously released ADS versions.
- For SystemVue 2022 Update 0.1, refer to PathWave System Design (SystemVue) 2022 Update 0.1 System Requirements.
PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) and PathWave System Design (SystemVue) Compatibility
The following table lists the compatible versions of PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) and PathWave System Design (SystemVue).
|PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) Version||PathWave System Design (SystemVue) Version|
|2022 Update 1.0 and later||2022 Update 0.1
|Windows 64-bit||SystemvueVTB2022_Update0.1_shp_win_x64.exe||Download||672,137,216 bytes (641 MB)|
|Linux 64-bit||SystemVueVTB2022_Update0.1_shp_linux_x64.tar.gz||Download||439,353,344 bytes (419 MB)|
From PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) 2021, VTB functionality is available as a separate add-on. You need to download the installation package and install it along with your ADS instance.
After the download, run the VTB installer, and follow the instructions.
- After the download, unzip or untar the installer file using the command tar -xvf to any folder (for example, XYZ)
- Set the environment variable SYSTEMVUE_INSTALLATION_DIRS to "XYZ/SystemVueVTB/version "
Where, version is the supported VTB release version. For example, 2022
Return to the PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) Software downloads page.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements