Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
N7620B Signal Studio for Pulse Building Online Documentation (.chm file)
If you are unable to view help files downloaded from the Keysight website.
In September 2005, Microsoft released a security patch for Windows operating systems that protects PCs from the threat of malicious code that could reside in compiled HTML help files (*.chm files). When a *.chm file is downloaded to a PC that has the patch installed, the file opens with one of the following error messages displayed:
• Action Canceled
• The page cannot be displayed
Workaround: After downloading the file to your PC, open it from the location it was saved and a security warning appears. To view the help system, clear the checkmark from the "Always ask before opening this file" check box. The help system can now be viewed from the PC. Alternatively, right-click the file you want to open, click Properties and then click Unblock.
Note: No workaround exists for viewing *.chm files remotely. You must first download the file to your PC and then use the workaround described above.