What are you looking for?
H7230A #510 i3070 Boundary Scan Concepts and Applications
Audience: i3070 test program set developers and production support engineers.
|Boundary Scan Concepts and Applications
||March 27-31, 2023||Santa Clara, CA|
Attendees will learn advanced topics for developing Boundary-Scan Test applications on the i3070 in-circuit board tester.
This class first presents a review of the "in-circuit" and the "advanced" (boundary scan chain) development software. The class then delves into the details of boundary-scan tests, examining both the high-level ITL (Interconnect Test Language) source code and the lower-level VCL (Vector Control Language) code generated from the ITL. This class covers the details of various concepts in boundary-scan testing, such as serial programming and testing non-boundary-scan devices using boundary-scan. In addition to testing development, various debugging techniques are also detailed. The class concludes with a "best practices" section.
What you will Learn
Advanced boundary-scan topics for i3070 test application.
H7230A #500 i3070 Family Multiplexed User Fundamentals Class I
H7230A #555 i3070 Family Multiplexed User Fundamentals Class II
- Introduction & Review of Boundary Scan Basics
- ITL (Interconnect Test Language) and VCL (Vector Control Language) details
- Develop and Debug ITL-based tests
- Silicon Nails, 1149.6, and Cover Extend test techniques
- Using the Scan-Port Driver for custom "chain" tests
- Manipulating chains (combining short chains, splitting large chains, etc.)
- Serially programming devices through the JTAG port
- Best practices in boundary-scan tests
Where and When
Date: March 27-31, 2023
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Price: US$ 2,596.10
For more information: How to Enroll