Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Training Services
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Keysight World 2020 Europe
Now more than ever, innovation must go on, wherever we are working. And just as you continue innovating what’s next, we are innovating our next Keysight World events to bring you the latest in industry, design, and test trends from the comfort of your desk while maintaining the technical depth you need.
Keysight World 2020 Europe is now a fully virtual event delivered to you online from the 22nd to the 24th of September 2020.
Across the 3 days, we plan to dive deep into the hottest topics from design to deployment in 5G, Automotive, Advanced Measurements, High Speed Digital and IT Network Security. Each of these 5 tracks is being designed for a truly immersive experience with thought leaders and experts delivering presentations, demos, and LIVE Q&A.
You bring your limitless imagination and vision, and we help accelerate your next innovation. Innovate Next. At Keysight World.
How do I register?
There is no charge for participation in Keysight World. Registration is setup to allow you to build your own schedule across the 5 tracks. You'll receive links to join the live broadcast.
To Register, simply select any of the tracks below and follow the instructions on the track page.
How do I attend solution demonstrations?
Solution Demonstrations can be accessed at any time on the event day. You'll be able to jump back and forth between sessions and demos as if you were in a "traditional" conference/tradeshow.
Attendees of the live broadcast will also get access to a host of other exciting resources from Keysight.
How do I share this with my colleagues?
Keysight World comes packed with 35+ sessions and 50+ solution demonstrations, and the value of this content is exponentially greater when you share it with your teammates or use it as a foundation to stimulate your own engineering discussions.
Simply forward this page and don't forget to bookmark it.
How do I talk to the experts?
Every live session will have technical experts behind the scenes answering your questions in chat as fast as they can type. Anything we miss will be answered via eMail.
We are looking forward to offering you an engaging and delightful experience with Keysight World 2020. "See" you there!
Technical Tracks and Registration
5G Technical Track
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. September 22, 2020
The time to implement 5G is now.
New frequency bands, a new over-the-air interface, and the use of multiple-input / multiple-output and beamforming technologies are driving a disruptive shift in design and test measurement techniques.
Learn how to emulate the latest 5G devices and networks, increase the performance of your 5G innovations, and streamline your workflow — today.
5G Track Sessions
- 5G Keynote: Building Blocks for a Brighter Future
- 5G NR Standard Evolution: 3GPP RAN1 Update (Release 16 and 17)
- 5G NR Dynamic Spectrum Sharing: Drivers and Test Challenges
- 5G Device Performance Assessment with MIMO OTA
- Advanced 5G Device Benchmarking and Troubleshooting
- Evaluating 5G NR gNB Throughput Under Real-World Conditions
- Enabling Interoperability and Adherence to O-RAN Interfaces
5G Solution Demonstrations
- gNodeB Characterization
- gNodeB Manufacturing
- FR1 & FR2 MIMO OTA Test
- Emulate 5G Radio Channel Conditions
- 5G/6G mmWave Beamforming Design
- 5G NR Field Testing and Data Analytics
- RAN Field Measurements
- O-RAN Conformance Tests
- Benchmark 5G Devices in the Lab
- 5G Device Acceptance Test
- 6G Sub-Terahertz R&D Testbed
Automotive Technical Track
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. September 23, 2020
Cars are evolving dramatically, as is their use of electronics to enable the future of transportation.
Maintaining a safe driving experience in the era of e-mobility and autonomous driving requires constant secure connectivity on- and off-vehicle, dozens of IoT sensors, and precise timing. When safety is in the balance, validating these things demands accuracy and precision that go far beyond “pass” or “fail.”
Automotive Track Sessions
- Validation of E-Mobility, Autonomous Driving, and Connected Car
- Anticipating the Challenges in C-V2X
- Enable Development of Fast Charging, High-Range Batteries
- Testing Conformance and Interoperability of EV and EVSE
- Demystifying Automotive Ethernet Testing
- Enable Multi-Object Radar Simulation Test in Real Scenarios
- Automotive Cybersecurity – Get a Grip on the Dark World
Automotive Solution Demonstrations
- C-V2X Test Challenges
- Scienlab Charging Discovery System High Power and EMC Series
- Multi-Target Simulator for Automotive Radars
- Testing Resilience of Automobiles Against Cyber Attacks
- Automotive Radar Signal Analysis and Generation
- Automotive Ethernet Transmitter Test with Distortion
- Connected Car Applications and more
Advanced Measurements Technical Track
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. September 23, 2020
Advanced Measurements gives you a sneak peek into a variety of exciting new design and test techniques used in Quantum Computing, mmWave, or Space Technology.
You rely on extremely accurate measurements to identify issues early whether you are dealing with superconducting qubits, or high frequency and wide-bandwidth measurements.
Learn how to accurately model and predict real-world behavior to improve performance and safeguard your designs.
Advanced Measurements Track Session
- Keysight Leadership on the Frontiers of Advanced Measurement Science
- Overview of Superconducting Qubits
- The Impact of Quantum Technologies in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Maintaining Accuracy for High Frequency, Broadband Measurements
- Analysis and Measurements of Pulsed Radar Signals
- Design Considerations For Ultra-Wideband Digital Signal Converters
- Bringing 5G to Space: Wideband Modulated Test for SatCom Converter
Advanced Measurements Demonstrations
- Extract radar signals from complex spectral environments
- Replicate Wideband RF Environments in the Lab
- Bring Quantum experiments to their absolute potential
- High-Performance mmWave EVM Measurements
- The World’s Highest Performance Phase Noise Measurement Receiver and Measurements
- A Day in the Quantum Lab: Experiment with Qubits and more
High Speed Digital Technical Track
10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. September 24, 2020
High speed digital standards and data center networking speeds are quickly evolving to support ever-increasing computing and performance demands. Faster networking speeds require faster memory and faster serial bus communications. You need to address parallel design challenges, all necessary to support emerging technologies such as 5G, the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and autonomous vehicles. Learn how Keysight’s unique solutions help you master every aspect of high speed digital designs across all product development stages – from design and simulation through analysis, debug, and compliance test.
High Speed Digital Track Sessions
- Scaling HPC SoC Designs in the Era of AI with Silicon IP
- Prepare to Test and Avoid Pitfalls in USB4 Implementations
- Data Center Technologies Move Toward $1/Gigabit
- On-Wafer / Die Test for Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Improve Device Performance Using Power Integrity Test Tools
- Test & Measurement Tradeoffs for 400G Transmitter Designs
- Enhancing Data Throughput – Every. Little. Thing. Matters
- Data Center and Optical Network Ecosystem to Enable 5G
High Speed Digital Solution Demonstrations
- Efficient Characterization of 100Gbps+ High Speed Digital Transceivers
- Performing advanced and large offset phase noise measurements
- De-mystifying DDR5 Receiver Testing
- DDR5 IBIS-AMI Simulation
- Seamless Testing of USB 4.0 Transmitter Designs
- Overcoming Test Challenges of USB 4.0 Receiver Designs
- New Paradigms in Signal Integrity Test and Validation and more
IT Network Security Technical Track
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. September 24, 2020
The Network Effect states, “The value of your network increases proportionally with the square of the number of nodes,” but so do the dangers. Keysight brings decades of experience as the source of truth for the biggest network equipment makers and network operators on the planet. That experience puts us in a unique position to provide the dynamic network intelligence needed to run and secure the networks at the center of everything we do.
Learn how to survive – and even thrive – as the ability to measure helps you manage not just the traffic on your network, but its security as well.
IT Network Security Track Sessions
- Go Hack Yourself – The Leap to Proactive Cybersecurity
- See It to Secure It: The Hidden Fundamentals of Security
- Going on the Offensive: Protecting Your Network with Keysight
- Consolidating SOC and NOC Tools for Greater Security and Efficiency
- OT and ICS Cybersecurity – Bridging the Gap between OT and IT
- The Devil’s in Dependency - Data Driven Visibility to Improve Security
IT Network Security Solution Demonstrations
- Threat Simulator
- Out of Band NPB demo with ExtraHop
- IoT demo with Nozomi