The Keysight family of network tap products, including patch taps, optical fiber taps, tough taps and copper taps provides complete visibility into network traffic to help you maintain optimal performance and security. Network taps, installed directly to the network, are plug-and-play, and do not require costly hands-on management.
Regardless of interface or network location, Keysight high-performance taps support both copper and multimode and single-mode optical fiber at speeds of up to 400Gbps. The best part: Taps can provide permanent access to network traffic and allow total traffic visibility for network monitoring and security devices—without introducing costly bottlenecks or points of failure.
- Provide 100% visibility to link traffic to security and network monitoring tools
- Save valuable rack real estate with high-density tap, aggregator, and regenerator solutions
- Realize very low acquisition cost with minimal cost of ownership
- Eliminate high costs and potential blind spots associated with adding SPAN ports
- Deliver fully passive functionality so monitoring infrastructure does not impact network availability
Find the Network Taps That's Right for You
With our broad range of network taps, you are sure to find the taps no matter what traffic you need to tap from your network.
Network Taps Features
Gain Traffic Access
Problem: Blind Spots And High Costs Of Accessing Network Traffic
Organizations require dynamic network intelligence to provide security and ensure applications are running their best. But the larger a network grows, the harder it becomes to monitor. Blind spots can easily compromise your ability to ensure network quality. Traditional monitoring methods, such as port mirroring, can be costly and add layers of complexity. And some monitoring solutions negatively impact network availability. With networks growing faster than ever, now is the time for a high-performance, scalable monitoring solution.
IT Professionals buy Keysight Taps
- Keysight having the largest range of tap types of any vendor — (Passive/Active, Speeds from 1Gbps to 400Gbps, Single mode and Multi mode, and connector/fiber types including Cisco BiDi).
- Keysight offers the highest density and most modular tap on the market — Flex Tap VHD with up to 36 taps in a 19-inch 1U space.
- Keysight having high quality products. Keysight undertakes thorough testing on taps in both the design and manufacturing processes, often using the same test equipment that Keysight is famous for.
- Keysight single mode Flex Taps are multi-speed, and tested from 1G to 400G with wavelengths between 1260-1340nm.
- Keysight's reputation for technical innovation ‑ Keysight was the first to offer a modular tap — "Flex Tap" and continues to innovate through products such as the Flex Tap Secure+ which provides enhanced security for the most sensitive of applications, the Patch Tap which provides deployment flexibility for lower infrastructure capex, and the first Parallel Single Mode Flex Tap which supports 100G-PSM4 and is tested to support speeds up to 400G.
Technical Overviews 2020.06.26
Ixia Flex Taps
White Papers 2020.05.25
Top Six Considerations When Purchasing Network Taps
Taps vs. SPANs for Total Visibility Anywhere
Technical Overviews 2020.04.10
Data Sheets 2023.03.22
Flex Tap II
Data Sheets 2023.03.22
iLink Aggregator II
View All Resources