Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Simulate large-scale and real-world Wi-Fi deployments with complete client control
- Optimize the AP scheduler with actionable key performance indicators (KPIs)
- End-to-end traffic simulation and measurement with built-in Multi-Gig Ethernet
- Accurately assess latency and throughput gains, with hardware-based measurements
- Dive deeper with complete OFDMA packet captures and IxVeriWave custom Radio Tap Headers
Problem: Measuring Wi-Fi 6 Performance Gain
Wi-Fi 6 promises 4x performance gain in dense environments through efficient use of spectrum. For the first time, multiple Wi-Fi clients can transmit or receive concurrently using orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) with allocated resource units. As the number of simultaneous users scales up in a diverse client mix at varying distances, it becomes extremely challenging and time-consuming to debug and diagnose test sessions that involve multiple concurrent clients.
A next-generation test tool capable of simulating multi-user OFDMA at scale is required to fully validate the functionality and performance gain promised by 802.11ax technology.
Solution: Purpose-Built, Scalable, Multi-User OFDMA Wi-Fi 6 Tester
Based on custom radio, baseband, and FPGA technology, WaveTest 6 is the industry’s first test solution capable of measuring multi-user OFDMA performance gain at scale. It can emulate up to 500 stateful clients and simultaneous users across all resource unit combinations. This high-performance hardware achieves theoretical maximum rates across all frame sizes.
The key is to validate the access point (AP) scheduler performance by modeling the real-world network with a diverse Wi-Fi 6 and legacy client mix at varying distances from the access point. Real-time statistics provide critical insights that help to correlate the Wi-Fi 6 network performance across layers. A single capture view helps you debug and diagnosis multi-user OFDMA issues.
WaveTest 6 integrates client simulation, traffic generation/analysis, and multi-user OFDMA packet capture capabilities in a single platform, making it a very powerful, one-stop solution for validating 802.11-based products.
Data Sheets 2021.04.21
Keysight WaveTest 6 Wi-Fi 6 Test Solution
White Papers 2020.05.22
Are Wireless Medical Devices "Hospital Grade"?
White Papers 2020.05.24
BYOD Mitigation Starts in the WLAN
Case Studies 2018.05.11
Evaluating Wireless Broadband Gateways for Deployment by Service Provider Customers