Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
The Keysight MX0109A InfiniiMax III extreme temperature solder-in head is a semipermanent solder-in connection that provides up to 26 GHz of system bandwidth. For extended temperature testing, the MX0109A supports extreme operating temperatures of -55 °C to +150 °C per JEDEC JESD22-A104 revision E, making it ideal for testing electronic circuits and devices in environmental chambers.
- It is compatible with the InfiniiMax III and III+ probe amp.
- The 130 Ω axial resistors at the tip of the MX0109A ZIF tip can be replaced when they are worn out or damaged.
- The replacement axial resistor kit for the MX0109A, N2836A, and N2838A is N2836-68701. Each resistor kit contains 10 resistors.
- Operating temperature characteristics are as follows:
- -55 °C dwell, 1,000 hours minimum
- +150 °C dwell, 1,000 hours minimum
- -55 °C to 150 °C cycles, 750 cycles minimum per JEDEC JESD22-A104 revision E
- Use the N5450B extreme-temperature extension cable to extend the cable length inside the chamber.
- 26 GHz bandwidth (with InfiniiMax III N2803A amp)
- Cdiff = 108 fF, Cse = 140 fF
- 100 kΩ input Rdiff (@ DC), 1 kΩ input Rdiff (@ > 10 kHz)
- 6:1 attenuation ratio, normal sensitivity
- variable spacing from 5 mil to 250 mil (or 0.127 mm to 6.35 mm)