Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
IxOS / IxNetwork Synchronization Architectures
Large-scale tests require many different chassis, load modules, and ports to support these tests. All these devices need to be on the same time reference for the testing to be meaningful. Open the document referenced here to understand Ixia's synchronization architectures that are available today and the planned releases to come.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements