Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
- Produce student who are in demand by today's top cyber teams
- Realistic scenarios that are just like the real world. Because they come from the real world
- A well-rounded curriculum, because attacks come from all sides
- Easy to deploy. Easy to manage. Easy on the instructor
- Theory plus real-world challenges equal front-line readiness
- Backed by Keysight Global Application and Threat Intelligence Team (ATI)
- Features LTI integration with your University's LMS
Teach Real World Skills. Accelerate Real-World Careers
Demand for industry-ready cyber warriors is intense. There’s no shortage of bad actors in cyberspace. But there is a serious shortage of trained professionals to counter them. Businesses, government agencies, education institutions and other critical organizations have openings they’re anxious to fill—immediately. An academic program that produces professionals who can step quickly into their roles would attract top students and forge strong relationships with the foremost hiring institutions.
Keysight Cyber Training Simulator is a complete, turnkey cyber range designed to prepare students for the real challenges employers confront daily. It’s the cyber range with a critical difference: Our educational solution is based on Keysight BreakingPoint, the gold standard application and security traffic generator used by our global enterprise and government agency customers.
The Best Way To Turn Your Student Into the Best Prepared Cyber Professionals
With a full range of hands-on red and blue team exercises based on the Cyber Kill Chain model, students hone their defense strategies on customizable, realistic scenarios that are continuously updated by Keysight’s Global Application and Threat Intelligence Team (ATI)—the same team that keeps our professional customers one step ahead of the bad guys.
Keysight Cyber Training Simulator enables students to develop and sharpen their skills in the same realistic environment and with the same market-leading tools used by professionals in government and defense, banking and finance, and other enterprises where the best jobs are.
With mastery of real-world tools and skills sharpened on real-world challenges, your students will stand out as honed and tested cyber professionals ready for the front lines from day one.
Getting Started Guide