Get the Best Deal this Year on a Signal Analyzer
Save 50% off ALL eligible bandwidth and performance options for a limited time.
Make an Inspired Connection with X-Series Signal Analyzers (Spectrum Analyzers)
Engineering is all about connecting ideas and solving problems. This starts with accessible performance, which is at the heart of every X-Series signal analyzer. They put you closer to the signal analysis answer by easily linking cause and effect. Across the full spectrum — from our CXA to our UXA — you will find the signal analysis tools you need to design, test, and deliver your next breakthrough. Reach for the X-Series signal analyzer and make an inspired connection.
- Achieve deeper signal analysis (spectrum analysis) troubleshooting and one-button measurements with the broadest set of application-specific software
- Drive consistent signal analysis (spectrum analysis) measurements across your organization, no matter which signal analyzer (spectrum analyzer) instrument you choose to use, with 100% code-compatibility from research and development (R&D) to manufacturing
- Simplify RF spectrum analyzer (signal analyzer) measurement setup and customize views with the new multi-touch user interface
- See, capture, and understand signal analysis (spectrum analysis) for the most elusive signals — known or unknown — with real-time spectrum analysis
Get Closer to Your Signal Analysis Answer with Accessible Performance
Measurement setup is simple with the X-Series' multi-touch user interface, customizable views, and one-button measurements. Not only are signal analysis measurements easy, but you can capture signals you could not see before with a spurious-free dynamic range of > 75 dBc. You can also use a Keysight signal analyzer to accurately measure low-level signals with noise floor extension (NFE) to reduce measurement noise by up to 10 dB.
Achieve easy, accurate, and detailed signal analysis measurements with Keysight's X-Series signal analyzers.
X-Series Signal Analyzers
The Custom Power Behind Our Instruments
Pushing the boundaries of technology requires instantaneous bandwidth, spurious-free dynamic range, and signal fidelity beyond basic measurements. Keysight powers every performance product with custom MMICs, designed in-house, manufactured in our proprietary indium phosphide (InP) and gallium arsenide (GaAs) fab with custom ASIC signal processing that ensures the industry’s fastest, most reliable measurements. Count on Keysight to accelerate your next innovation. In the MXG signal generator, Keysight semiconductors enable market-leading multi-channel EVM and output power.
Powerful Software to Simplify Complex Signal Analysis Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable X-Series signal analysis (spectrum analysis) measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into the signal analysis (spectrum analysis) of your device performance from basic measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements like 5G, IoT, LTE and WLAN with integrated applications that put consistent signal analysis (spectrum analysis) measurements at your fingertips
- Share same signal analysis (spectrum analysis) measurement science and expertise across multiple hardware platforms across design, development, and production
- Choose the best license type and terms according to your signal analyzer (spectrum analyzer) need and budget
Extend Your Signal Analysis Capabilities with the Right Signal Analyzer Tools
Get more functionality out of your existing signal analyzer (spectrum analyzer) today by pairing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your signal analysis (spectrum analysis) and product development.
Protect Your Signal Analysis Investment
Featured Signal Analysis (Spectrum Analysis) Resources
X-Series Measurement Applications
Signal Analyzers X-Series
Application Notes 2020.10.09
Spectrum Analysis Basics (AN150)
Application Notes 2020.08.25
Making Conducted and Radiated Emissions Measurements
Application Notes 2022.08.08
Signal Analysis Measurement Fundamentals
Application Notes 2020.03.31
Spurious Emission Measurements Using Fast-Sweep Techniques
White Papers 2023.08.01
EMI Troubleshooting: The Need for Close Field Probes
View All Resources