- Interface to the LRU in avionics test solution
- Up to four channel MIL-STD-1553 bus interface with full error injection and detection
- Concurrent Bus Controller, multiple Remote Terminals (31), and Bus Monitor operation capabilities
- Data capture filtering, 100% bus recording, and physical bus replay
- Variable output voltage signal and software selectable bus coupling modes
- 10 high voltage (up to 30 V) programmable DIO lines
- PXI trigger generation on 1553 bus events
The PXI-C1553 module is a member of Avionics Interface Technologies (AIT’s) family of MIL-STD-1553 test and simulation modules. This module is a 3U PXI Hybrid Slot compatible instrument designed to support testing, simulations, monitoring, and analysis of MIL-STD-1553 data buses. The PXI-C1553 module is capable of simultaneously simulating a MIL-STD-1553 Bus Controller (BC), up to 31 Remote Terminals (RT), and a Chronological Bus Monitor (BM) on each channel. Single, dual, and quad channel options are available. The PXI-C1553 provides full error injection and detection capabilities in support of AS4112/AS4111 testing. Information and specifications courtesy of AIT.