What are you looking for?
- Aerospace Defense
- Electronic test
- Medical imaging
- 1 slot PXIe 4/8 channel digitizer
- 100 MSa/s, 14 bit, 100 MHz bandwidth
- Advanced data acquisition system with flexible triggering and programmable cycles and data bursts
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSa)
- Multi-instrument programming, which is enabled using the KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive programming environment, is supported by SD1 3.x software API for core programmers. Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only. (M3XXXA, Option HV1 required).
- PathWave FPGA Design Environment (KF9000A), supported by SD1 3.x software, enables easy programming & designing of logic, control, and combinatorial routines to the M3xxxA instrument along with supporting HVI for interaction with several FPGA functions. The Graphical FPGA Design Environment (M3602A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only (M3xxxA, Option FP1 required).
The M3100A PXIe digitizer is ideal for general purpose digitizer automated test requirements. It offers high channel density with an advanced data acquisition systems (DAQ). The optional real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its capability to enable a number of solutions including angle of arrival (AoA), baseband electronics designs, wireless device manufacturing and multi-channel coherent signal acquisition.
Learn more about Keysight PXI Oscilloscope & Digitizer
Interested in a M3100A?
Extend the Capabilities for Your PXIe Digitizer: 100 MSa/s, 14 bit, 100 MHz
Featured Resources for M3100A PXIe Digitizer: 100 MSa/s, 14 bit, 100 MHz
Application Notes 2017.11.30
FPGA Implementation of a LUT-based Input Processing
User Manuals 2021.06.07
M3601A HVI Design Environment User's Guide
User Manuals 2020.01.31
SD1 2.x M31xxA/M33xxA Digitizers User's Guide
User Manuals 2017.02.28
M3602A FPGA Design Environment User's Guide
White Papers 2020.08.18
Understanding the Differences Between Oscilloscopes and Digitizers for Wideband Signal Acquisitions
Data Sheets 2022.06.27
M3100A PXIe Digitizers with Optional Real-Time Sequencing and FPGA Programming
Technical Overviews 2019.12.01
M3102A/M3100A PXIe Digitizers with Optional Real-Time Sequencing and FPGA Programming
View All Resources
M3201A PXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 500 MSa/s, 16 bit
M3202A PXIe Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 1 GSa/s, 14 bit, 400 MHz
M3302A PXIe AWG and Digitizer Combination 500 MSa/s, 14 bit
M3300A PXIe AWG and Digitizer Combination, 100 MSa/s, 14 bit