Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Technologies driving 5G networks include wider bandwidths; millimeter-wave frequencies; and massive multiple input / multiple output (MIMO), beamforming control, and data channels. MIMO leverages multipath transmission in urban environments and beamforming systems that focus energy transmissions to optimally target specific users. Targeting specific users reduces base station power consumption and enables high signal-to-noise links necessary to overcome millimeter-wave channel losses. These advanced technologies dramatically increase the complexity of the radio access network.
5G operators and network equipment manufacturers need new over-the-air test tools for network and user equipment field tests, as well as optimization tools to deploy and verify the performance of these networks. Keysight’s FieldFox handheld microwave analyzer, combined with a phased array antenna, provides a unique, portable solution for measuring and analyzing the 5G air interface in the field.
This 64-element, single-polarization 5G phased array antenna covers the 27.5 to 30 GHz frequency band. A planar antenna, supporting multiple beam widths, can be used for channel equalization, RF probing, and signal-to-noise ratio enhancement. It can be used as a standalone component or combined and synchronized with other arrays to support hybrid beamforming and MIMO functionality as part of a larger array.
- 27.5 to 30.0 GHz (operating frequency of 28 GHz when connected to FieldFox)
- 8 x 8 phased array antenna
- Individually calibrated elements, magnitude, and phase
- Beam sweep -60 to +60 azimuth, 90° elevation with 1° per step
- 2.92 mm female RF interface