Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Integrates with Keysight IxNetwork™, IxLoad™, and BreakingPoint™ test systems for a complete test environment that includes real-world impairments
- Enables validation, performance, and interoperability testing
- Features 8 Port FPGA hardware architecture that provides 100% line-rate performance
- Allows IT to test mixed speeds simultaneously using one device
- Offers robust profile configuration for line-rate packet capture; produces standard PCAP output format
- Precisely reproduces and quickly resolves issues occurring in the field
- Provides a single hardware platform for both Ethernet and Fibre Channel
- Delivers flexible resource management
Precision Testing for Real-World Networks
Problem: Worst-Case Scenarios for Live Environments
Many organizations overlook the importance of emulating realistic and worst-case network scenarios in the lab. Failure to test variables such as application performance, effect of delay, and fail-over protection can have serious real-world implications.
Without insight into the performance of new hardware, protocols, and applications, the risk of deployment problems rises dramatically. Organizations need a way to reproduce realistic network conditions and behavior to avoid impairments and achieve bottom-line benefits.
Solution: Real-World Networks in the Lab
Keysight's Network Emulator II is a precision test instrument for 10GE, 1GE, and 100MbE Ethernet impairment that enables IT to accurately emulate network conditions that occur over live production LAN/WAN networks. With Keysight’s next-generation network emulation, organizations can validate and test the performance of new hardware, protocols, and applications in a controlled lab environment.
- How will applications perform when distributed across data centers?
- What will be the precise effects of delay on application and network performance?
- How will data center backup perform in a real-life environment?
Keysight Network Emulator II answers all these questions to determine real-world network performance without real-world repercussions.
For critical operational deployments, Network Emulator II can be combined with Bypass switches that allow Network Emulator II to be switched in and out of operational networks swiftly and easily with minimal disruption to live network traffic.
Data Sheets 2020.10.22
Network Emulator II - Ethernet
Solution Briefs 2020.06.16
100/50/40/25GE Hybrid Network Emulator Solution