Combining test and measurement expertise with data science and big data engineering, the PathWave Manufacturing Analytics platform provides actionable insights for every level in your organization in the smart factory of the future. Improve yield, lower retest and handling, and lower the cost of poor quality with big data advanced analytics that really works. Accelerate your Return on Investment and business outcomes with unique, innovative analytics.
- View your factory performance in terms of Overall Operating Efficiency (OEE), yield, first pass yield, retest, volume, etc. with extensive drilldowns and filters.
- Save the workspace and see your own personalized dashboard on demand, real-time from anywhere.
- Use no-code specially curated diagnostic tools and visualizations for all levels of operators, technicians and engineers.
- Root cause issues with just a few clicks, compare between multiple tests, systems, fixtures, parts, probes and more.
- Predict potential quality issues in real-time manufacturing with optimized machine learning anomaly detection models.
- Get only “high severity scored” alerts. Take action to prevent catastrophe and mitigate the risks of poor quality without alert fatigue!
- Prescribe real-time adaptive test limits with optimized dynamic part averaging testing.
- Leverage transformed data and insights for horizontal and vertical systems to optimize processes.
Achieving top-line revenue with the finest board quality and the highest possible production throughput is the ultimate manufacturing goal. High retest rates can slow production and negatively impact time-to-market for EMS providers. See how PathWave Manufacturing Analytics, an Industry 4.0 data analytics solution, helped one global EMS company improve their time-to-market.
Global 360º view of operation and asset management
Automated real-time monitoring and anomaly detection
Industry 4.0 ready
Event notification via email, SMS or mobile messaging
On-premise or cloud-based software environment
Technical Overviews 2020.10.05
PathWave Manufacturing Analytics
Case Studies 2021.06.25
Moving from Static Limits to Dynamic Part Average Test (PAT) Limits
Case Studies 2021.02.22
Automotive Electronics Manufacturer Revs Up Yield by 5%
Application Notes 2021.01.29
Effective Production Debugging with Actionable Insights
Application Notes 2020.12.30
PMA Anomaly Detection Model: More Than Just off-the-Shelf ML Algorithms
White Papers 2021.06.22
PathWave Manufacturing Analytics and i3070 Integration with MQTT
White Papers 2021.04.29
Studying the Correlation Between Anomalies
Application Notes 2019.08.11
Using PathWave Manufacturing Analytics to Achieve Greater Production First Pass Yield
Application Notes 2019.08.26
Measurement System Analysis (MSA) for Manufacturing
Case Studies 2019.06.03
Reducing Time to Market with PathWave Manufacturing Analytics
Case Studies 2019.03.19
Probe Heatmap Tool Helps EMS Company Pinpoint a Costly Issue