Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Disaggregated Network Testing — Validating White-Box Switched Networks
The massive number of users and services supported by social media, public cloud, and carrier’s migration to network function virtualization (NFV) have driven the networking infrastructure toward disaggregation – the separation of hardware (white box switch) and software (network operating system). This black book explains the test methodology required to fully qualify hyperscale network infrastructure based on disaggregated design.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements