Tailor Your Oscilloscope to Your Needs
Keysight offers the industry’s largest selection of compliance, debugging, and application-specific oscilloscope software. The software works seamlessly with your oscilloscope and provides the insight you need to quickly and easily innovate your best designs. Create, test, and validate your designs faster with automated software testing, and stay up to date on the latest standards with over 50 compliance test software packages. Start today and buy the software online or download a 30-day free trial.
- Use Keysight PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Leverage protocol decoding and triggering software for the automotive and aerospace and defense industries, embedded analysis, RF, and more
- Tap into measurement analysis software for power integrity, signal integrity, jitter, vertical noise analysis, and more
- Supports more than 50 compliance test software packages for performance validation and characterization, including USB, DDR, MIPI, PCIe, HDMI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I²C/SPI, Ethernet, MIL-STD, ARINC 429, NFC, SATA, SAS, XAUI, Thunderbolt, and more
InfiniiVision Application Software
Get the insights you need with application-specific measurement analysis software
Infiniium Measurement and Analysis Software
Extend the measurement capabilities of your UXR-Series, MXR-Series, or EXR-Series oscilloscope with Infiniium analysis software
Infiniium Automated Compliance Test Software
High-speed digital transceivers require validation to ensure compliance with the latest standards. Pair your Infiniium oscilloscope with Keysight's test automation software to speed up debugging and validation.
Infiniium Protocol Decode and Trigger Software
Save time by using automated protocol setup and intuitive analysis software. Avoid endless debugging by configuring triggers for protocol-specific events such as errors, message parameters, or payload values.
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
PathWave Vector Signal Analysis
Keysight's 89600 VSA software supports proprietary signals analysis plus more than 75 signal standards and modulation types, including 5G, IoT, WiFi, radar, satellite, and more.
Minimize signal complexity by customizing your measurement displays to show multiple views of your signal at the same time. Available for Infiniium oscilloscopes.
Protect your innovation investment
Featured Resources for Oscilloscope Software
Application Notes 2023.09.20
Oscilloscope Measurement Tools to Help Debug Automotive Serial Buses Quickly
White Papers 2020.09.01
How to Shorten Compliance Test Time with Software
Application Notes 2023.05.14
DDR4 Bit Error Rate Measurements
White Papers 2022.11.10
The Fast Track to PCIe® 5.0
Application Notes 2017.11.30
How to Address USB Type-C™ Transmitter and Receiver Test Challenges
View All Resources
PCI-SIG®, PCIe®, and the PCI Express® are US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
MIPI® service marks and logo marks are owned by MIPI Alliance, Inc. and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license. Other service marks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
USB4®, USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum