What are you looking for?
Leading the Way in DAQ Systems
Keysight has provided data acquisition systems (DAQ) and switching solutions for more than 25 years. Use Keysight DAQ systems for electrical, physical, mechanical, acoustic, and signal routing applications. Gain confidence in your measurement results with Keysight DAQ systems.
- Get the best value with high-quality switching and measurements in compact, cost-effective solutions
- Use industry standards with modular LXI and VXI solutions
- Enjoy the included BenchVue software to collect, analyze and present your data in real-time
Techniques and Procedures to Measure Temperature Accurately
Does your application need accurate and reliable temperature measurements? How do you know that your setup is measuring temperature accurately?
Keysight data acquisition systems incorporate many desirable features for accurate temperature measurements, such as:
- An integrating A/D for noise rejection.
- A low-thermal scanning with built-in thermocouple reference junctions.
- An open thermocouple check.
- A built-in thermocouple, thermistor, and resistance temperature detector (RTD) linearization routines with ITS-90 temperature conformity standards.
- A four-wire ohm function with offset compensation.
- Multiple isolated inputs that float up to 300 V.
Read the application note and learn the practical considerations of transducer placement, signal conditioning, and instrumentation for accurate results.
Find the Data Acquisition System That's Right For You
Reliable and repeatable switching is critical for your measurement accuracy. Keysight DAQ systems also offer versatility with your choice of USB modular, benchtop, or LXI instruments.
Control, automate, and simplify with BenchVue
Keysight BenchVue software eliminates many of the issues around testing. By making it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences, you can quickly move past the test development phase and access results faster than ever before with just a few clicks.
- Configure the most commonly used controls and measurements from instruments
- Easily log and export data and screen images in just a few clicks for faster analysis
- Create automated test sequences fast with minimal instrument knowledge
Extend Your Capabilities With The Right Tools
Technology is constantly changing. So too are the requirements engineers face. Get more functionality out of your existing hardware today by complementing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM FEATURED RESOURCES
4 Things to Consider When Using a Data Acquisition System
Making Dynamic Data Acquisition Measurements Using a DAQ
White Papers 2022.06.29
Temperature Profiling a Battery During Charging and Discharging Using a DAQ
White Papers 2022.11.14
Dynamic Data Acquisition System
White Papers 2020.08.06
Getting Started with Data Acquisition Systems
White Papers 2019.09.15
Mechanical Test Characterization for Validation and Reliability
White Papers 2023.02.20
Use Cases for Data Acquisition Systems in Automotive Applications
View All Resources