Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Getting Started Materials
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS
There is no better way for students to prepare for the real world than building skills that will be in demand wherever their talent and interests lead. That is one of the many reasons why PathWave Design Software (formerly Keysight EEsof EDA Design Software) has supported Universities worldwide for over twenty five years with programs that make our products easy to integrate into engineering studies.
- Getting Started with ADS
- Keysight EEsof EDA "How to" Videos
- RF Simulation Basics
- IC-CAP Modeling Handbook
- Applications & Solutions
- Knowledge Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile Apps
Learn more about PathWave Design Software (formerly Keysight EEsof EDA Design Software).
For more information about Keysight education, please visit Keysight Education Engineering Resources for researchers, educators, and students.
Tip: Use the Related Links panel to the right to download and install a current (or previous) software release. You can also find information on hotfixes, patches, and add-on software as well as installation and licensing instructions using these links.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements