Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
N6766A Precision DC Power Module, 60V, 17A, 500W
Precision DC Power Module, 60V, 17A, 500W
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The Keysight N6766A DC Power Module, 60V, 17A, 500W, is a precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurement.
- Voltage: 60 V
- Current: 17 A
- Power: 500 W
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage high range: 0.03% + 12 mV
- Current high range: 0.075% + 4 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 6 mV
- Voltage rms: 1 mV
- Current rms: 4 mA
The Keysight N6766A is a 500 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB and LXI compliance are standard. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and in power from 20-500 Watts.
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements