What are you looking for?
Meet the SL1001A Scienlab Battery Test System – Module Level Series
The SL1001A Scienlab Battery Test System for module level is a test platform that provides a complete test setup with unique testing capabilities to validate the performance of modules for different applications. Built as a bidirectional regenerative source and sink it performs the tests with the highest efficiency.
- Efficient and cost-effective operation ensured by energy recovery capabilities during performance and lifetime tests with high channel count.
- Optimized integration of BMS values in the automation system for synchronization, as input value, or as switch-off criteria directly in the test sequence.
- Multi-purpose test system to bridge the levels:
- Coverage of lower voltage applications with a starting range of 20 V
- Coverage of higher voltage applications with ranges up to 300 V
- Optional cell test integration extending the range down to 0 V (0 to 6 V range) and allowing a four-quadrant operation
High Performance for All Your Applications
With the integration of cells into modules the scaling is not limited to the voltage and power, but also the measurements are increasing. To ensure a wide-ranging and reliable test performance the test system needs to extend the measurement capabilities by:
- Recording of several temperatures to investigate the cells' reciprocal electrical and thermal influence
- Verifying the mechanical connections and the performance of the module
- Communicate with the Battery Management System (BMS)
Drive the Future of E-Mobility
Accelerate the development and validation of batteries with Keysight’s Scienlab Battery Test Solutions. From cell chemistry to battery pack Keysight’s holistic approach is your key to success:
20 – 300 V
100 – 750 A
2 – 68 kW
± 0.05% of measured value
Want to see more specifications?
Extend the Capabilities of your Scienlab Battery Test System - Module Level
Data Sheets 2023.11.22
SL1001A Battery Test System Module Level 68 kW
Data Sheets 2020.12.16
SL1070A Scienlab Test Bench Guard
Data Sheets 2024.02.26
SL106XX Measurement & Control Module
E-Mobility: Innovative Design & Test Solutions for the Electric Powertrain and HEV / EV Ecosystem
White Papers 2022.11.15
Developing Batteries for Electric Heavy-Duty Fleets
White Papers 2023.11.29
Advanced Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) for Battery Testing
View All Resources
EP1150A PathWave Lab Operations for Battery Test
SL1091A Scienlab Energy Storage Discover