Automotive Ethernet Conformance Test Software for a Mid-Range Oscilloscope
Next-generation ADAS systems require camera and radar systems with increasingly high resolution. That means new requirements for speed and bandwidth. Automotive Ethernet enables faster data communication to meet the demands of today’s vehicles and the connected vehicles of the future.
Unlike CAN, LIN, automotive Ethernet demands rigorous compliance verification using test cases that cover transmitters (Tx), receivers (Rx), and harness/connector assemblies. To help you save time and effort, Keysight offers solutions that automate the testing and validation across Transmitter (Tx), Receiver (Rx), and the connections between automotive Ethernet devices. Our engineers have invested thousands of hours in learning the standards and creating automated, repeatable compliance tests. These proven applications help you ensure proper test configuration and valid measurement results. Ultimately, you’ll have greater confidence that your device is compliant. The automotive Ethernet test solution AE6900T offers hardware and accessories to make sure you have all of the components you need to get up and running quickly.
The AE6910T automotive Ethernet Tx compliance software covers 2 standards and 6 data rates in one solution:
- IEEE 10BASE-T1S, 100BASE-T1,1000BASE-T1, 2.5GBASE-T1 and 5GBASE-T1
- OPEN Alliance TC14, TC1, TC8, TC12, TC15
- Automated set up ensures result repeatability
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Comprehensive reports give you the test configuration, measurements made, pass / fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- Perform repeatable results with Keysight MXR-series oscilloscopes
- Software licenses are available either as node-locked, transportable, USB, or floating.
- Licenses are available for purchase with 6-, 12-, 24- or 36-month support.
Overview of Keysight Automotive Ethernet Transmit Solution
The Keysight Automotive Ethernet compliance solution covers 6 different data rates and two standards in one application.
- Automated with easy-to-follow directions for connections
- Available as a subscription, pay to use it only when you really need it.
Extend the capabilities for your Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Software
- AE6910T/AE6920T Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Software and 30-Day Trial
- AE6910R Automotive Ethernet 100 - 1000 Mb Rx Compliance Software
- AE6910L Automotive Ethernet Channel Compliance Software
- D9020AUTP High Speed Automotive Protocol Decode / Trigger Software
- D9010PAMA Pulse Amplitude Modulation PAM-N Analysis Software
Explore The Solution
Get a closer look at the products that comprise this solution through 3D models and animation.
Featured Resources for AE6910T Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Software
Data Sheets 2022.08.11
Automotive Ethernet Transmitter Test Application
User Manuals 2022.06.28
Keysight AE6910T/AE6920T Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solution User Guide and Methods of Implementation
Help Files 2022.06.27
AE6910T/AE6920T Automotive Ethernet Help
White Papers 2020.03.12
Automotive Ethernet: Enabling the Future of Autonomous Driving
Case Studies 2018.12.13
Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solution
View All Resources
AE6900R Automotive Ethernet Rx Compliance Solution
AE6900T Automotive Ethernet Tx Compliance Solution
AE6900L Automotive Ethernet Channel Testing Solution
AE6941A Automotive Ethernet Test Fixture