Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Enterprise-scale under realistic traffic conditions, CloudStorm-XP enables multi-terabit solution in a modular, using a pay-as-you-grow approach
- Hardware-based SSL acceleration delivers 2X encryption performance of previous PerfectStorm generation
- Emulate multi-terabit DDoS and botnet attacks to future-proof security solutions
- Application and security test platform with L2-7 capabilities and support for BreakingPoint and IxLoad software
- Multi-rate ready: future-proof your investment with CloudStorm-XP; capable of supporting 100/50/40/25/10GE on a single port
- Multi-user environment leverages the per-port user ownership model for all ports on the test modules installed into the chassis
Problem: An All-Encrypted World and Increasing User Experience Expectations
Massive concerns around security are driving an increased use of encryption. An all-encrypted world is not far away. At the same time, the scale of traffic continues to grow at an exponential rate and the industry is moving to new cloud-based architectures. Users of services and applications, however, continue to expect their experience to be at or above the current level.
To keep pace, network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) race to build higher-scale, more capable network security and application delivery solutions. In turn, the world’s largest enterprise data center operators struggle to find the right balance between performance and security in today’s hyperscale, dynamic world. The uncertainty that comes with this change is best mitigated through enterprise-scale validation.
Solution: Unified, Enterprise-Scale, Future-Proof Testing
With up to 1.2 terabit application delivery and network security validation, CloudStorm-XP not only meets today’s test need but that of the future. CloudStorm-XP delivers 2.5 times more bandwidth over the previous generation PerfectStorm 100GE at 50 percent cost reduction per 100GE test interface.
It helps NEMs shorten their development cycles, and enterprises and data center operators find the right balance between mitigating security risks and delivering high end-user application performance.
Each CloudStorm-XP load module supports two native QSFP28 100GE interfaces with an innovative architecture that allows concurrent emulation of complex applications, unprecedented SSL encrypted applications, and a large volume of distributed denial of service (DDoS) test traffic to validate that your network infrastructure is high performing and secure. CloudStorm-XP achieves over 500 Gbps of traffic with strong encryption and ciphers, 1.2 Tbps application traffic mix, and 2.4 terabits of DDoS throughput in a 12-slot single chassis. CloudStorm-XP is driven by Keysight’s BreakingPoint and IxLoad applications—industry-leading test solutions for application delivery and security resiliency testing.
Data Sheets 2022.09.23
CloudStorm-XP 100GE Application and Security Test Load Module
Keysight Technologies 2022.09.23
Data Sheets 2022.10.07
CloudStorm 100GE Application and Security Test Load Module
Data Sheets 2020.08.31
CloudStorm™ 10/40GE Application and Security Test Load Module