Make multiple measurements of active device distortion analysis with a single connection to a PNA family network analyzer utilizing the industry-standard PathWave 89600 VSA (VSA) software for 5G transmitter test. The VSA IQ data link feature in S93050B allows you to send IQ data from the PNA to the VSA software and analyze symbol EVM, AM-AM, and AM-PM.
- Supports IQ bandwidth up to 1.5 GHz. (The S93050B license is not needed for bandwidth <= 200 MHz. The S93051B/2B/3B licenses are available for bandwidth <=4 GHz, <=10 GHz and <=40 GHz.)
- Works with the S9309xB Spectrum Analysis application or S93070xB Modulation Distortion application.
- Get more accurate measurements with a VNA calibration engine.
- Achieve good data correlation with X-series analyzers.
- Measure MIMO up to 5 channels.
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Configuration Guides 2023.12.03
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
Vector Network Analyzer
Technical Overviews 2023.11.22
S93070xB Modulation Distortion Application for the PNA-X
View All Resources