Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Absolute frequency response accuracy
- ±2.0 dBe at 20 GHz (typical)
Relative frequency response accuracy
- ±1.5 dBe at 20 GHz
- ±1.0 dBe at 20GHz (typical)
- < -69 dB (W/A) for E/O measurements
- < -68 dB (A/W) for O/E measurements
- (850 ± 10) nm
- 1060 nm and other wavelength call factory
The new N4376D Multimode LCA is based on the latest 5222A series Network analyzers with 2-port or 4-port configuration. This LCA is the ideal measurement solution for electro-optical components up 26.5 GHz electro-optical components, as well as Radio over Fiber (RoF) and aerospace and defense (A&D) electro-optical test applications.
The N4376D is traceable to international standards and provides guaranteed specifications for electro-optical responsively S-parameter measurements in a turn-key solution. In combination with N4691B electronic calibration kit you get fastest setup of your test, so you can focus on developing your components.
- Traceable multimode S21 characterization right at 850nm target wavelength leads to repeatable test results.
- IEEE 802.3ae compatible launched power distribution ensures application realistic test results.
- Fast and accurate calibration with electrical calibration module, no need for additional optical calibration.
- 50um fibre and 62.5um fibre components support.
- Built in average power meter.
- User selectable optical transmitter output power helps to adapt to target test conditions
- SCPI remote control
Learn more about Keysight Lightwave Component Analyzers