DSOX3054T Oscilloscope: 500 MHz, 4 Analog Channels
The DSOX3054T, 500 MHz oscilloscope provides 4 analog channels, 4 Mpts memory, 1,000,000 waveforms/sec update rate and standard touch zone trigger with an 8.5-in capacitive touch screen.
Keysight InfiniiVision 3000A X-Series redefined oscilloscopes. It saw the most signal detail, provided more functionality than any other oscilloscope, and gave you maximum investment protection. It was also the most successful oscilloscope in Hewlett Packard, Agilent and Keysight Technologies, Inc.’s history. The 3000T X-Series continues that legacy.
3000T X-Series takes everything that was revolutionary about the A model and adds a capacitive touch screen, a user interface designed for touch, and the exclusive zone touch trigger, all combined with an industry-leading uncompromised update rate of 1 million waveform/sec to give you the confidence that you’re seeing all of your signal detail, and the ability to discover any issues. And the addition of new analysis capabilities help you solve your hardest problems quickly.
- 500 MHz
- 4 analog channels
- Easily view and analyze your signals with on the large 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
- See more signal detail with the 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Capture more data with up to 4 Mpts memory
- Expand your measurement capabilities with full upgradability: Add bandwidth, digital channels, 20 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 3-digit voltmeter, serial trigger and analysis & mask testing at any time
- Factory 3-year warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories such as passive probes)
- Certificate of calibration, 3-year calibration interval
- Secure erase
- One N2843A 500 MHz 10:1 attenuation passive probe per channel
- Multi-language interface and help: English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Thai, Turkish
- Documentation CD containing localized user’s guide, service guide, and programmer’s manual
- Localized power cord and overlay
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.