Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
N5227B PNA Microwave Network Analyzer, 900 Hz / 10 MHz to 67 GHz
10 MHz to 67 GHz, 2-ports with one source and 4-ports with two sources, source and receiver attenuators, bias-tees, pulse generators and modulators, noise figure, and best RF performance.
A Powerful Combination of Hardware and Software
The PNA Series of network analyzers offers industry-leading performance for testing amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters. The PNA Series combines hardware and applications to measure a broad range of devices fast and accurately. All models are available in two-port single-source and four-port dual-source versions. Built-in pulse modulators and pulse generators provide pulsed S-parameter measurements.
- Solve your toughest measurement challenges with the highest-performing microwave network analyzer in the industry.
- Measure S-parameters with the smallest uncertainty and highest stability.
- Efficiently characterize active components with applications that simplify setups.
- Accelerate insight into component behavior using a multitouch display and intuitive user interface.
- Meet your budget and measurement requirements by customizing to the right level of performance.
· High source output power of +13 dBm at 1 GHz to +11 dBm at 67 GHz
· High dynamic range: 134 dB at 20 GHz at test port
· Low trace noise: 0.002 dB rms at 1 kHz bandwidth
· Low receiver noise floor
· High receiver compression level
· Fast measurement speed: 3.6 to 23 μsec/point